Software for the management of a crypto-currency portfolio
Cryptocurrencies, little by little, are making their way as a system of economic transactions, although not without controversy. This is a type of currency based on a cryptographic system to secure transactions, control the creation of new units, and verify transfers based on a distributed record. Many investors have decided to invest in them as well as organizations of questionable activity that receive their income through this difficult path of traceability.
A digital wallet for your digital coins
If you have decided to manage your own cryptocurrency portfolio, you will find in Guarda Wallet a good solution to control your investment. It is a software for the management of digital currency compatible with dozens of them: Ethereum, Monero, Bitcoin, Tether, EOS, TRON, and more. With this desktop application, you can carry out operations such as saving, sending, buying, selling or exchanging without fearing for the privacy of your data. It supports over 40 different types of blockchain as well as thousands of tokens and different stable currencies or stablecoins (designed to minimize price volatility).
These are the main features offered by this software:
- It carries out transactions.
- Privacy guaranteed. There is no need to register for an account.
- Compatible with Ledger devices.
- Support for dozens of cryptocurrencies.
- Collaboration with foundations such as Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Binance or Bitcoin Gold.
- Integrated system for the purchase of cryptomoney.
- Exchange of cryptocurrency.
- Synchronizable between devices: it has versions for Mac, Linux, Android and iPhone in addition to Windows.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...