If you come across an installation file based on Inno Setup with the Innounp technology and you're interested in seeing its contents, try downloading InnoExtractor, a tool to expand installers of this kind.
InnoExtractor will allow you to view the contents and the structure of the files contained within the installer, as well as allowing you to extract them to a local folder.
- Open and analyze the structure of Inno Setup installers.
- Extract the contents to a local folder, compressed files or self-extracting modules.
- Decompile the 'CompiledCode.bin' file and discover the script's assembly code.
- Open the installation files without any need to extract them first.
- Check an installer history.
- Access the properties of each file.
- Carry out searches and work with encrypted installers.
- Includes support for Innounp 0.37 and Unicode codification.
Analyze these peculiar installation files at all levels once you download InnoExtractor for free.