The International Space Station is one of the major engineering milestones in human history. In the station, there are astronauts from different countries carrying out all kinds of scientific work that cannot be carried out on Earth due to different circumstances, some of which are fairly obvious.
Don't miss the International Space Station as it passes by
By now you must already know that the ISS can be spotted from the Earth as it passes and you can find out at what moment it is going to pass over your head with an app like ISS Detector. With this app, you can track its location in real-time and know the exact moment it will fly over your geo-localization coordinates.
This localization app offers concrete data on the path and viewing of the ISS. To achieve this, it has the following features:
- Details of upcoming sightings.
- Weather conditions for the viewing date and time.
- Radar screen with the path mapped out in real-time.
- Its current location on the map.
- Notifications and alerts: don't miss a sighting.
- Share ISS sightings on WhatsApp, Twitter, Gmail, etc.
- Auto-localization and sighting schedules tailored to your time zone.