Google's job offer app
Google's main target is to cover as many services as possible on the Internet so we do not need any other developer when we browse whatever our goal is: playing, listening to music, working, contacting someone, store information, and such. And when it comes to further expand that circle of services, its Area 120 experimental project area is, in some cases, one of the first stages in the process.
In this department, Kormo Jobs began to be developed and may become the employment service created by Google. It is a platform that, like other job portals, helps users find jobs based on their interests and skills.
The job search service developed by Google.
- The user can get job recommendations based on their interests, qualifications, and location.
- The app lets users create and download a free digital resume.
- It includes real-time monitoring of job applications and their processing.
- Lets users schedule interviews with employers directly from the application.
- By now, the service is available in Indonesia, India, and Bangladesh.
- The profile is very easy to create and only takes a few minutes to complete.
- Jobs are mostly in retail, logistics, hospitality, and services.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...