The League of Legends has made a big impact on the history of the gaming world and remains one of the biggest in terms of the number of active players and eSports. Riot Games studio wants to continue exploiting the goose that lays the golden eggs and has now introduced a mobile strategy card game set in the universe and featuring the characters from the LoL: Legends of Runeterra.
Players will have to create their own decks and combine their cards in a clever and creative way to make the most of the skills of the classic LoL champions as well as the new characters. To do so, they must consider that each character and champion comes from seven main regions and that each of them has a different playing style and certain advantages in the strategy to be followed.
- The game includes many classic LoL champions, but also many brand new characters.
- Cards to increase the deck can be obtained by playing and winning or by in-app purchases.
- The game includes cards from seven major regions: Demacia, Noxus, Freljord, Piltover and Zaun, Ionia, the Shadow Islands, and Standing Water.
- The full deck includes 24 champion cards, each with League of Legends-inspired skills.
- Includes various game modes such as multiplayer against friends, qualifiers, and expeditions.
- Players can explore the regions of Runeterra to reveal the secrets of its inhabitants, monsters, and creatures.