Efficient tool to create backups
Protecting the information you keep on your computer has to do with fulfilling a series of recommendations and one of them is creating backups on a regular basis. Thanks to the latter, you can keep in a safe place all your important documents, work files, photo albums with unique moments or any other important element stored on your PC.
Amongst the different programs available to make backups, we have to point out this MiniTool ShadowMaker Free, one of the best tools to create copies of our files and folders.
Functions and features that you'd be willing to pay for
This is a program that offers us a simple and easy-to-use user interface that makes it really easy to understand how MiniTool's ShadowMaker software works to become familiar with all its functions.
This program by MiniTool has nothing to envy of other paid solutions.
These are the main features of this program:
- Quickly carry out backups of folders, hard drives or the system itself.
- Easily restore the system and quickly return to any safe version you may need.
- Schedule backups with the frequency of your choice: daily, weekly or monthly.
- Easily manage all your backups.
- Create a safe and fast automatic boot system for whenever you need to return to a previous status.
- Clone your hard drivers.
- Compatible with Windows XP.
- Supports different file systems: exFAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext/2/3/4.
These functions, together with how easy it is to use, make ShadowMaker an excellent weapon to protect ourselves against any accident in the form of data loss.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows XP.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...