The official iPhone game of the MotoGP championship
The MotoGP world championship has its official game. It goes by the name of MotoGP Racing 2017 Championship Quest and it's a simulator in which you can race around the tracks of the circuits on the official Grand Prix calendar and that have been recreated with the slightest details.
We're talking about a motorbike racing game with very realistic tracks such as Qatar, Jerez, Catalonia, Assen, Brno... they're all available so that you can emulate your favorite riders of the likes of Rossi, Viñales, Pedrosa, Lorenzo o Márquez. And it's really easy to control because you only need to accelerate and brake, although you'll have to learn how to combine both controls to improve your driving experience, especially at the start of each race or turning into curves without wasting any time.
The official game of the MotoGP world championsip: perfect for fans.
The game offers us the following features, that are also present in its Android version in APK format:
- Real-life tracks with realistic graphics.
- Simple controls that are very demanding when it comes to mastering the gameplay.
- Start off from scratch and end up racing with official team motorbikes.
- Begin as a rookie and evolve to become the world champion.
- Check your statistics report.
- Official names, teams, and motorbike models.
- Improve your machine to be able to compete with more guarantees.
So if you're one of those motorbike fans that always watch the races on TV and knows all the schedules and standings off by heart, you can't miss out on the chance of downloading the MotogGP 2017 game for free.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 7.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...