The radio app developed by Motorola
All Android phones come along with their own application to listen to the radio. It's usually installed by default on the operating system but, depending on the customization layer, some manufacturers offer their own radio app. Motorola does so with Motorola FM Radio.
The radio app for Motorola phones
This app isn't too different from the application we can find on almost any Android as it offers the same basic functions except for a few extra features. The following are its main functions:
- Tune into FM radio stations.
- Listen to the audio through loudspeakers or headphones.
- Send the signal to other devices through your Bluetooth connection.
- Memorize your favorite channels and access them quickly.
- Switch the application's theme from light to dark as you wish.
- Record the broadcast's audio and listen to it whenever you want.
You obviously won't require an Internet connection (neither WiFi or mobile data) to be able to use the application. However, this app's greatest drawback is that you'll only be able to use on smartphones made by this manufacturer.
Requirements and additional information:
- The app only runs on Motorola devices.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...