Despite how old it gets, Nero Burning ROM still comes along with the best technology to burn optical discs. Without a doubt, the best option at anyone's reach to make backups of our information and provide it with the format of our choice: music, data, video... all the latter, with top security and stability functions, providing us with full and customized control over the entire recording project.
The best software to burn CDs, DVDs, and Blu-rays
The features and functions of Nero Burning ROM 2019 make it the most reliable program to burn optical discs:
- Music ripper: you can extract songs from your audio CDs and convert them to the format required, such as MP3, MP3 PRO, AAC, FLAC or APE, including all the file's metadata.
- Copy from disc to disc: this function allows us to make exact copies of our discs, whether in multimedia or data format.
- Create your own discs: it's the main features of this tool. It allows us to create discs however we want with photos, videos or any other information, supporting different formats including ISO images. Furthermore, it comes along with the Nero CoverDesigner functions with which we can create artwork for our discs.
- Anti-copy protection: it offers us SecurDisc technology to avoid unauthorized copies of information contained on a disc. The latter allows us to protect our data with 256-bit encryption, digital signatures, and passwords.
- Life and readability: Nero guarantees that even scratched discs can be played thanks to adjustable redundancy techniques.
- Customization and flexibility: Nero Burning ROM adapts to the way we work. Don't need that function or don't usually use that other one? No problem, we can configure the toolbar however we like and change the different hotkeys.
- Gracenote: it comes along with standard technology for music recognition and related data.
How to burn a disc with Nero Burning ROM?
Despite the software's wide range of features and functions, it's still a really easy-to-use program to burn discs and make backups, allowing us to create copies in just a few steps. Three to be more precise:
- Step 1: go to the New Compilation window, choose the type of disc and the format.
- Step 2: from the selection screen, indicate the number of discs to be recorded.
- Step 3: finally, start the burning process.
Don't think twice: if you need a program to create discs with any sort of contents, whether backups or compilations of different data, Burning ROM by Nero is the best solution for you.