Decrypt your original discs to be able to create backups
DVD discs are exposed to constant deterioration, but if you want to make sure that you will always have a copy of their contents stored, the best idea is to create a backup. Nevertheless, many of these anti-copy systems are added to these media to avoid the possibility that the user can create a disc, which you will be able to do with DVD Shrink.
Create backups of your DVDs.
With DVD Shrink it is possible to decrypt original discs to create backups, which you will be able to store on other optical media or on your PC's hard drive.
- Decrypt the anti-copy systems of your original discs to generate backups of their contents.
- Compress the contents of your DVDs and reduce the space they occupy.
- Create customized compilations which include only the contents that you are interested in from one or more DVDs.
- Work together with your usual recording software to burn the backups.
Store you original DVD for ever
Many of the original discs are protected against illegal copying systems. Nevertheless, why renounce to the creation of a copy for personal use of the contents of your original DVDs?
Download DVD Shrink for free and you'll be able to decrypt original discs, create customized backups of the contents that interest you the most and burn them directly with your usual recording software or store them on your PC hard drive.
Requirements and additional information:
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
- Requires an Internet connection to complete the installation.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...