M3U listings are text files that specify the locations of the media files to be played. Typically, these kinds of lists are used to watch hundreds of TV channels of all kinds, both national and international, from a player that lets you load them.
OTT Navigator IPTV for Android is one of these players, and it is easy to use. All you have to do is search the Internet for the URL of an M3U list that includes TV channels of your interest, copy it, and paste it into the app to access them directly.
This IPTV list player includes all the options needed to load and watch TV through the Internet:
- It lets you automatically group channels by IPTV and categories into favorites.
- It includes filters by channels, categories, genres, favorite channels, age, and more.
- The user can add different M3U lists to the same interface.
- The grid will display the channel schedule hour by hour if the list includes that information.
- From the settings, you can change the visual style, theme, and menu types.
- It shows the broadcast quality (SD, HD, and FHD).