Ludo or Parcheesi is one of the most popular board games of all time. It was born centuries ago in India and its variations have arrived at every corner on our planet. How to play or its rules are very easy to learn and aren't unknown to anyone. That's why it's so successful, leading to brilliant arguments and anger for losing or not throwing that five needed, having your counters sent home or simply because you don't know how to win either. Don't trust anyone who has had never thrown a tantrum over Parcheesi.
It's not the best Parcheesi for iPhone but it's worth it
Well, if you miss all these feelings and excitement when you go out, you can now carry this game around with you thanks to Parcheesi STAR, a Ludo game for iPhone and iPad that comes along with different game modes that allow you to play online individual or multiplayer matches, as well as enjoying an offline mode to play without an Internet connection.
There's also an Android version and the features of this iOS edition are identical to those of the APK:
- Play against your friends on Facebook or search for random rivals.
- Totally free although you can make in-app purchases if you want.
- Designed to play simultaneous games on the same device.
- Chat function to send emojis and communicate with your opponents.
- Play games on your own or in multiplayer mode with up to 2 or 4 players.
All in all, it's a great Parcheesi app that has everything you need, except for a version for 8 players to make it more difficult and longer.