Geometry and platforms
Geometry Dash is undoubtedly one of the most entertaining games for smartphones as of lately. It has been a hit thanks to its simplicity and easiness, accompanied by a catchy soundtrack. And a new version has just landed on Android and iPhone, coming along with quite a few updates.
More levels, new monsters and new music
These three are the main updates we'll find in Geometry Dash World that is back offering us the same formula as always: speed, simple gameplay and an increasing difficulty that glues you to the screen as you make progress in the game. We've also got to add to all the latter, a wide range of levels, including those designed by other members of the gaming community through the editor.
So, what's the secret? Keeping up as a classic arcade platformer.
- Action that takes place to the rhythm of the music.
- Daily challenges with rewards.
- Play online with the levels created by the user community.
- Unlock unique colors and icons to customize your character.
- Practice mode to improve your skills.
Without a doubt, an application that you can go without installing on your iPhone or iPad if you're into frenetic and entertaining games.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires iOS 8.0 or above.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...