Flipper games are obviously far from being the top of video games in terms of state-of-the-art graphics or history. However, they are still an enjoyable pastime to empty your mind and have some fun.
Pinball Shooter is a small desktop pinball game for Windows 10 that will take up very little space on your hard drive and with which you can spend hours. You'll find a modest table, practically devoid of the classic elements, where you have to aim your shots with the paddles towards the yellow stars and the bonuses. The former will earn you points for the final ranking, while the latter will help you gain more time, get shields, and double your score, among other things.
- You can play Pinball Shooter with the touch screen, sliding your finger from left to right, or with the mouse, clicking on one side of the screen or the other.
- The game has precise and realistic physics.
- The graphics are flat and straightforward but suitable for the game's goal.
- The game is easy to understand, but you will need hours of training to achieve good results.
- Players can receive up to four different types of bonuses during games.