The perfect tool to sort your emails
Postbox is one of the most efficient programs for the management of emails thanks to which we can save plenty of time. How many times have you searched through all the messages sent to you by a single contact? Or have you looked for an attachment without recalling the exact date? With this free email program for Mac OS X, you can find whatever you're looking for in your emails in just a few steps.
- Tab-based system so you don't have to open several windows to write messages.
- Conversation thread view similar to Gmail.
- Tag your messages, access RSS channels, and subscribe to newsgroups.
- Easily locate anything you may have received or sent.
How to configure Postbox?
This program is a rather professional and serious example of what all email applications should be. It's very easy to configure; just fill in the details of your email account and that's it. However, if your email provider doesn't appear in the automatic configuration database, you'll have to configure your account manually. Just open the account settings, access "Edit" and then "Account Configuration": you'll be able to start using the program once you fill in all the data required.
Requirements and additional information:
- The trial version has certain limitations.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Mac OS X 10.11.
¡Hi! I am Vanessa Martin, I like to travel, music, photography, and I am passionate about the Internet, as it is a great source of information where you can find everything you need. If it exists, it is on the Internet. Another of my great...