If you've rooted your Android phone, you might be interested in downloading Rashr, a tool with which you can flash your device's memory and install new ROMs. It stands out for not requiring us to even reboot our system or use a PC or any other tool. It's compatible with thousands of images and about 90% of the Android devices on the market.
An app to flash Android as easy as possible
Remember that it's an application that's only recommendable for users that are familiar with advanced Android concepts such as root, bootloader, recovery... The following are the main features available:
- ROM manager capable of flashing zipped images.
- Compatible with over 6,500 different images.
- Doesn't require a PC or any other tool to flash the kernel.
- Compatible with images stored on the internal memory or external devices.
- Full access to the action log to know what the app's doing at any moment.
- Open-source app in which we can disable adverts if we wish.