Rodeo Stampede: Sky Zoo Safari has become one of the most successful endless runner games ever to appear ever since it was released for iOS back in 2016. Today we're introducing you to its version for Android devices but we have to warn you that once you start playing, you won't be able to stop.
In Rodeo Stampede, you'll come across a character ready to start a rather curious new job. Help this cowboy to ride all sorts of animals in the middle of a stampede to tame them and collect them one by one, to then show them in his sky zoo so he can become rich with the tickets he sells.
Main features of Rodeo Stampede
Although it may seem that an endless runner of this nature could be quite boring after a while, its developers have managed to hook the player on from the very first moment thanks to its touches of humor, its heaps of originality and all sorts of elements and challenges. These are its main options:
- Help the cowboy to leap from animal to animal as they run away and tame as many species as possible: elephants, zebras, ostriches, crocodiles, giraffes, hippos, lions, tigers...
- Explore all sorts of scenarios, each one with its own characteristic animals: the jungle, the desert, the savannah, the Arctic, etc.
- Collect different breeds of each animal and try to get hold of the hardest ones to find. For instance, there are quite a few types of elephants to be found.
- Complete the different challenges such as jumping over a number of obstacles, reaching a certain distance or taming as many animals as possible, amongst many others. There are three in each game!
- Earn as much money as possible by showing your rarest animals to curious visitors to your sky zoo.
The excitement of covering the largest distance possible during the stampede, of getting hold of the most exotic animals, of completing challenges, and increasing your collection will definitely keep you glued to your screen for hours on end.