Graffiti and subways are two concepts that always go hand in hand because railways are one of the favorite places for graffiti artists to display all their skills with a can of paint spray. That's the main idea behind Subway Surfers, an endless runner game for Android that takes place on the tracks and in the tunnels of the underground transport of a large city, possibly New York.
Dodge trains and obstacles and don't get caught
Once we download the APK of this game to our smartphone or tablet, our mission will be to try to escape from a policeman who is out there to catch us with his dog due to our vandalic crimes. We have to escape at full speed, racing around all the city's underground transport facilities on foot and using our skateboard.
Jump, run, fly and slide to manage to escape.
During our escape, we'll have to dodge all sorts of obstacles and trains whilst we collect coins that we can use to increase our score and purchase improvements. And yes, it's important that you just keep on moving non-stop. Otherwise, you'll get arrested by the cops.
Main features of this frenetic action-packed game
- High-definition graphics and colors.
- Jump and fly in the air with your jetpack.
- Swipe lift or right to do all sorts of stunts.
- Different urban settings.
- Compare your scores to those of your friends.
- Play with three different characters: Jake, Tricky, and Fresh.
- Different missions to be completed.
- Daily challenges available.
How to play this action game?
The game is all about reflexes. Your character will advance along the tracks whilst, with just one finger gesture, you can make him jump, duck down, move sideways or ride his skateboard to slide around.
All the game's action takes place at full throttle and it just might remind you of classic titles of the likes of Sonic. Therefore, in some cases, you might start thinking that it's a really hard game. If so, you can always search on the Internet for tips, cheats or hacks to overcome those difficulties. Furthermore, if you complete the daily challenges, you'll be able to get hold of power-ups and other unlockable elements for the game.
It's a highly acclaimed title amongst the current arcade platformers. That's the reason we can also play this game on different operating systems such as iOS for iPhone and iPad, and also on Windows PCs.
What's new in the latest version?
- The game adds Hong Kong as a scenario being able to explore its lit-up streets and visit its typical architecture. We'll be accompanied by Brandon, a martial arts ace that will lend us his kung fu outfit. We can also make use of the new Wayfarer hoverboard.