One of the best apps to monitor and register your physical activity is Runtastic, being very popular among iOS users as well as Android users, who can download its APK from Google Play and from other alternative sites. Apart from its main app, it also comes along with secondary fitness and workout applications such as Runtastic GPS: Running, Jogging and Fitness Tracker.
Physical workouts monitored by GPS
Regardless of the sport or exercise you practice: jogging, walking, cycling... with this application on your iPhone you'll be able to measure data such as distances, time, rhythm, calories burnt, maximum and average speed... and then register all those statistics. And it's great because it saves all that information in real time thanks to the GPS, also offering us other functions that can be used thanks to satellite geolocation.
Training plans for marathons, popular races, workouts to lose weight, to start training...
- Measures your physical performance in real time.
- Receive voice-based trainer instructions.
- Detailed information about the routines you follow.
- Set jogging goals.
- Register the mileage of your sneakers.
- Compare your standings with those of your friends.
- Receive live encouragement messages.
- Built-in music player.
- Synchronization with Orbit and Moment wearables, as well as Apple Watch.
This application is free, so there's no need for you to worry about the price of the Pro version. Furthermore, it's backed by excellent criticisms and opinions, just like the rest of applications of this brand.