Capture video from your screen or from a webcam
Programs used to record what happens on our computer screen or through our webcam are widely used at present due to the huge number of video tutorials, gameplay videos or simply people doing silly things that we can find on YouTube and similar platforms. If you need a program to record your own content, you can download ShowMore.
Efficient and versatile program to capture video on our computer
It's a program to record screencasts and capture on video everything that happens on our computer's desktop or through our camera. It comes along with a very simple interface and with different options that make the program more flexible.
These are the main functions allowed by this program:
- Record video and audio from your computer.
- Take notes with texts and arrows during the recording process.
- Upload videos to your online storage space.
- Share videos straight on social networks of the likes of Facebook or Instagram or by means of a link.
- Different output formats: MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, FLV, MPEG…
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts.
- Possibility to adjust aspects such as the audio quality, mouse styles or video formats.
- Customize the size of the area to be recorded.
Requirements and additional information:
- The free version has certain limitations.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...