Record your screen and broadcast live
When it comes to recording an Android screen, one of most users' preferred options is DU Recorder. With this software you can record your creen and also broadcast live through different online channels. Know that you have an equivalent minimalist version in Windows with similar functions.
One of the easiest screen shot programs
In this version of DU Recorder for PC, users will not encounter many problems to carry out the task. The basic design of the interface lets you record the screen quickly and easily, and broadcast on several online channels, namely Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch.
As we say, this is a user-friendly software with the following main features:
- One-click video recording: video playback, video calls, gameplays... perfect for making video tutorials, for example.
- You can configure the recording quality by setting aspects such as resolution or FPS.
- Edit your videos by cutting, mixing or adding music.
- Decide if you want to incorporate webcam and microphone recording to your videos.
- Broadcast live on YouTube, Twitch and Facebook.
- Take screenshots and edit them easily.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...