Easily record your Android's screen
If an application has got almost a million and a half 5-star ratings and an average score of 4.8 that means that it really does what it says and that the user can easily obtain the desired results with this tool. DU Recorder APK has obtained excellent reviews on behalf of its users. It's a free screen recorder that allows us to capture the image from our phone, record video, or edit it without needing to root our device. Once you download DU Recorder Android, this tool can be used to record video tutorials about apps, video game sessions to be shared on YouTube or Twitch, video conferences, or to stream live videos. All the latter, by means of a simple method, although discussing the legality of the app depending on the signal captured is a totally different issue.
Become a professional youtuber with DU Recorder and broadcast your life live on the network.
Main features of DU Recorder APK
As you can see once you download DU Recorder Android, it's a really complete application as it includes all the features necessary to record and/or broadcast everything that happens on and off your phone:
- Stable and fluid screen recording.
- The settings allow us to choose between different video resolutions and speeds.
- Allows us to control the recording by means of a floating window or from the notifications bar.
- Possibility to enable the front camera and record external audio so that the user can record himself explaining the video.
- The recording is paused by shaking our device.
- We can edit the video by adding music, cropping images, or drawing on it with a brush.
- Allows live streaming on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch, configuring the quality of the broadcast, the confidentiality level, and the possibility to leave comments or not.
- Capture your screen with a single tap being able to merge several screenshots, pixellate and crop the resulting images.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That...