Recording whatever happens on your Android's screen can be useful for different purposes such as creating a video tutorial or live streaming a game of Fortnite. For such reason, there are different screencast apps that don't require root and one of the most recommendable ones is this Lollipop Screen Recorder.
How to record your Android's screen without rooting
It's a really simple and easy-to-use tool that allows us to record the screen of any tablet or smartphone running on Android 5.0 or above. The main advantage, apart from how easy it is to use, is that its development has used Lollipop APIs that don't require superuser permissions so anyone can install it on their phone without any trouble.
Record on video anything that happens on your Android.
These are the main features of this application:
- Record contents at the highest resolution possible.
- Possibility to configure aspects such as the resolution, the orientation or the bitrate.
- Storage on our device's SD card.
- Delay the start of the recording.
- Stop the recording when the screen turns off.
- Function to record audio.
The videos recorded are stored in an easily accessible folder so that they can later be used in other applications to be edited or shared. Don't hesitate to get hold of this app that, despite being published back in 2014, is still one of the best screencast tools around.