Would you like to record a video tutorial, a video call, or a video game? XRecorder is an application that provides you with the necessary tools to do just that. It lets users make both video captures and screenshots in a static image.
Capture whatever is happening on your Android device screen
You can use it to record on video anything you do or play on your mobile, including all those videos that cannot be downloaded: it would be enough to play it on full screen, and it also captures sound when played. The cherry on top is that you can even edit them, so you can adjust different recording parameters.
These are the main features this application has to offer:
- Capture anything you do or play on your Android on video.
- Supports videos from different apps like Periscope, Bigo Live, YouTube, Twitch...
- Export the recording in different resolutions.
- Record without watermarks.
- No need for root.
- No time limit.
- Countdown to prepare the recording.
- Integrated video editing
- Possibility to share directly on online sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, IGTV, Instagram...