Downloading free music and videos from the Internet is becoming increasingly unnecessary as users can use services such as Spotify, Netflix or HBO to enjoy series, films and music in streaming, in good quality and legally, without having to take up the device's internal memory.
However, there are still some users who are reluctant to use them or who would like to have certain videos or songs always available on their mobile. For this, SnapTube is one of the best services available. It is an app capable of downloading videos in different resolutions and converting these videos into MP3 audio from YouTube and other services and portals.
With this app you will be able to get online videos and music from streaming portals as well as social networks.
It is a good tool and in it we can enjoy features such as the following:
- Download videos in different resolutions: 144p, 720p, 1080p HD, 2k HD and 4K HD (depending on the quality of the video itself).
- Allows you to download videos directly in MP3 and M4A audio format or convert them afterward.
- Download from the following services and applications: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, WhatsApp, Vimeo, MetaCafe, DailyMotion, Vevo, 4shared, Funnyordie and Animeq.
- Displays YouTube videos organized by categories and tabs: For You, Music. Trending, Channels, and Subscriptions.
- Search videos by keywords.
- Management of downloaded videos.
It also adds tools completely unrelated to downloading videos to keep your device clean and running optimally: a junk remover, a cleaner, an application and file manager, a battery saver, and a WhatsApp cleaner.
How does SnapTube work?
It's very simple. After launching the app, you just have to search for the video you want to download from the compatible service where it is hosted, tap the Download button and choose the format (audio or video) and quality from all the options available. The user can then check the status of the download in the My Files tab and enjoy it as soon as it is finished.
What's new in the latest version
- The developers have not specified the changes applied.