There are many audio editors on the market that can do the job, specially when advanced features are not required. But for more complex use, you can't just use anything, it takes something like Sound Forge, the popular audio editor by Sony, made for sound professionals, audio editors and producers.
Acclaimed for its power, stability, and exceptional workflow.
Sound Forge is a set of professional tools for digital audio production. Presented as an editor, it offers us options for recording, editing, processing, sound design, audio restoration and mastering, not to forget the final stage of burning to optical discs if necessary.
- Edit audio in real time based on events: mono, stereo or multichannel.
- Record audio through your sound card and in different ways, with VU meters and RMS control.
- Process audio with over 40 professional studio effects.
- Recover audio files by restoring sound with "Noise Reduction 2" plug-ins.
- Work with 24, 32 and 64-bit files, at 192 kHz resolution.
- Includes iZotope mastering software "Mastering Effects Bundle 2".
- Supports video formats like AVI, WMV and MPEG1/2, ideal for audio synchronization.
- Includes MBIT+ and 64-bit SRC interpolation provided by iZotope.
A modernized audio production suite
Sony has continued to expand the horizons of one of its flagship programs. The latest versions of Sound Forge continue to implement new features, such as interface customization options (allowing you to save multiple templates), new fade curves, or interactive tutorials, perfect for getting to know the program and its tools.
Download Sound Forge and process your audio files with the same resources available in professional studios.