The procedure covers two or more processes, comparing the results once they have ended. The differences found are notified. It is also possible to complete a single process, but this procedure will not check the system integrity, something that can become very effective for benchmark tests. Among some of the features of System Stability Tester you can find:
- Calculation of 128 million Pi digits.
- Up to 32 processes.
- CPU recognition: model, brand and operational frequency.
- Result checks after each step and notifications if any complications are encountered.
- Recording of the Pi digits calculation as a text file.
- Result validation by means of checksum.
If you want to check your system's stability this is the perfect tool. Check that everything is working perfectly on your computer after downloading System Stability Tester for free.