The new game based on Disney's classic
One of the Disney classics par excellence is definitely the cartoon movie inspired on Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book. Its readaptation to the silver screen brings us an official mobile game that you can obviously play on Android smartphones and tablets.
Can Baloo and Bagheera help you out?
It's an endless runner action game in which we'll explore the jungle with Mowgli while we dodge all sorts of dangers such as Shere Kan, Louie or Kaa, among others. Collect honey drops and improvements that will help you run faster and advance more.
In The Jungle Book: Mowgli's Run you'll find the following aspects:
- Unlock power-ups and improvements to run faster and further.
- Dodge obstacles and enemies.
- Collect honey drops.
- Explore environments and settings based on the movie.
- Interact with the game thanks to its simple and intuitive interface.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...