Extract songs, videos, photos or games from your iPhone
TouchCopy is a program that allows you copy to your Mac the songs, videos, photos, and even games stored on the memory of your iPhone. It's just like an alternative to iTunes since it's got the same functions. You can share everything your store on other computers or devices. You can extract almost everything: songs, videos, photos, games, playlists, files, covers, ratings... and all the latter, very quickly.
How does it work?
As soon as you open the software, it will start searching on the iOS device connected to our computer via a USB cable. One of the greatest advantages is that it allows you to use your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad as an external hard drive so that you can transfer and share information with other devices. But be careful because if you want to use the full version of the program, you'll have to get hold of an activation code to be able to download it.
The process is really simple:
- Step 1: open the program with the device connected to a USB port of our Mac computer.
- Step 2: once TouchCopy recognizes the device, click on the 'Music' section.
- Step 3: the software will start analyzing our music library and after some time it will allow us to copy the contents.
- Step 4: then it will ask us where we want to save the files. Just press Next to continue with the data transfer.
For many users, iTunes can be a hindrance more than a helping hand since Apple forces us to use the program to synchronize the contents on our iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Luckily enough, there are now a few alternatives, that are becoming more and more powerful and work exactly the same. Amongst the latter, we have to point out iExplorer, MediaMonkey, AnyTrans, iTools or even iPhone Browser if we only want to use it as an external hard drive.
Requirements and additional information:
- The trial version only allows us to transfer up to 100 music or image files.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
¡Hi! I am Vanessa Martin, I like to travel, music, photography, and I am passionate about the Internet, as it is a great source of information where you can find everything you need. If it exists, it is on the Internet. Another of my great...