At this stage, everybody knows what YouTube is all about. The portal owned by Google is one of the most visited pages on the Internet and there's not a day in which any user on the Internet doesn't end up consuming the videos it hosts: music videos, tutorials, full movies, youtubers, jokes, pranks, cats, dogs... basically anything.
They say it's the best app to download videos from YouTube
Well, if you want to make the most of all the contents of this site without needing an Internet connection, you can download TubeMate YouTube Downloader. By installing the APK of this application on your Android you can get hold of a local copy of any of the videos hosted on this web that usually require us to have a 3G, 4G or 5G data connection or a wireless network to be able to watch them.
An excellent way to save videos on your phone and play them without connection.
Once you've downloaded them to your mobile device, you can access them even when you're without a signal, either to watch them or share them by WhatsApp, Telegram or any other chat or messaging app. You can even upload them to your favorite social networks such as Facebook or any other one.
Main features of TubeMate
- Download videos (MP4 or 4GP format) or extract their audio (MP3 or AAC format).
- Built-in search engine.
- Easy-to-use thanks to its simple interface.
- Choose between different resolutions.
- Built-in multimedia player to play the downloaded files.
- Option to pause and resume downloads.
- Compatible with several simultaneous downloads.
- TV synchronization.
How to connect TubeMate to a TV?
This app also allows you to cast contents to other devices via streaming, for example, to your home TV. For such purpose, you need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to Settings > Connect to a TV.
- Step 2: Search for the YouTube app on your SmartTV or PlayStation or Xbox consoles.
- Step 3: On the settings page search for the option Configure device.
- Step 4: Type in the synchronization code and the name of the TV on TubeMate.
You'll now be able to mirror any content you've downloaded, whether it's sound or image.
Can I download TubeMate from Google Play?
For the time being, the answer is no. Google doesn't offer on its store applications that can be used to rip contents from its video site, so you won't be able to find it there. You'll have to resort to alternative download sites like Malavida.
What's new in the latest version
- General performance improvements and correction of errors.