Copy any text you want to on your Android
Sometimes we need to copy a text from our smartphone and, alas, are not able to. This simple app developed by the Carmel Corporation studio puts that issue to bed. It will also allow us to copy all kinds of texts from an app, a webpage, or even an image.
Copy-paste any text
Universal Copy is a superb tool for Android devices with which we will be able to copy all of the texts that can be viewed on the screen, even when it is from an app that doesn't permit it by default. To copy texts all we have to do is follow these steps:
- Download the app's APK file and turn on the tool.
- Open the application, webpage, or image where the text is that we want to copy.
- Open the notification bar and tap on this app's notification.
- Select the lines of text that we want to share or take to the clipboard.
Copy text from any app.
This app is fast, very easy to use, and works with all kinds of apps (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat...), as well as with webpages. However, to copy text from an image in OCR mode we will have to purchase the plus version of the app. In addition, it features a dark mode for protecting our eyes when there is not much light.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...