You probably don't know anyone with a smartphone who doesn't use WhatsApp. The chat and instant messaging app is the most used communications tool in the entire world with over 1.3 billion active users, way ahead of its rivals of the likes of Telegram, LINE, Facebook Messenger, Viber or Kik. It's the absolute king in the field of messaging.
The hidden functions of its beta versions
This isn't a MOD of the likes of WhatsApp Plus, Transparent or GBWhatsApp that add new features to the app. No, WA Tweaker is an app that can be used to enable the hidden functions of the public beta versions of the chat app. By the way, it's the successor of WA Tweaks, created by the same developer.
In other words, the features and functions available with Tweaker haven't been invented by a third party: they exist because WhatsApp Messenger's developers are working on them. Therefore, it's a more trustworthy alternative than any MOD that completely replaces the official app. These MODs don't seem to have gained the trust of too many users despite coming along with anti-ban protection.
Use WhatApp's new features before anyone else.
Obviously, with each new version of the app, many functions will probably become part of the stable version and other new ones will be added to the beta. But for the time being, these are some of the options that we can add to WhatsApp thanks to Tweaker:
- Greater privacy: freeze your latest online time, disable reception reports, disable delivery reports, disable the writing indicator, block the application with a PIN code...
- Customization: adjust different aspects of the user interface by hiding tabs and archived chats, changing the font of the user interface, changing the color of the toolbar and the status bar, replacing emoticons...
- Other functions: disable large emojis, save the status of your contacts, extend the length of your description, establish groups without any limits to the number of members, chat with users that aren't on your contact list...
To be able to use this app that despite not being strictly a MOD does come along with many of their functions, you'll need to install the beta versions of the chat application. In other words, this tool can't be used with the stable version of your messenger.
What's new in the latest version
- Adds the dark theme once again.
- Fixes bugs.
- Corrects the status export error.
- UI improvements.