With WaveMax Audio Editor recording, analyzing, editing, mastering and burning audio files on a CD is very simple. Extracting the contents of any CD, disc, tape, LP and even video is possible. Digitizing your music is only the first step.
After that you will be able to start to handle the audio with the editing tools, including from the basic tools like cut and paste, join or fade-in / fade-out, to more complex tools that open a new range of options: apply effects like delays, echos, noise reduction... As well as the latter, it also offers other utilities:
- Rip your CDs very quickly thanks to the tool it includes.
- Multitrack equalizer with various presets that you can choose from.
- Spectrum analyzer to view the distribution of sound frequencies.
- Text-to-Speech tool to listen to your written documents and generate new audio with these contents.
- Region and bookmark manager capable of storing the settings as independent documents.
- Compatibility with the main audio formats like WAV, WMA, MP2, MP3, AIFF, RAW, AU...
- Batch conversion and effects application.
When you download WaveMax Audio Editor to your PC you will obtain a professional quality product to work with audio on your computer.