How many hours do you spend a day chatting with friends and sending audios, videos, and photos on WhatsApp? You're better off not trying to calculate it but it's obviously plenty of time. So, why stick to to the boring default wallpaper of this instant messaging application when the Facebook app allows us to customize the aspect of our conversations with eyecatching wallpapers?
That's the idea behind WhatsApp Wallpaper, yet another app to decorate the chat screen of our conversations with friends and groups of contacts, with the particularity that this one is an official development, with the guarantee of Facebook. An app that contains a collection of elegant abstract images to bring some color to our chats.
How to change the wallpaper of WhatsApp?
With this application it's really eas, we only have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: download and install the APK of WhatsApp Wallpaper. Don't worry if you don't see an icon on your app tray as it's integrated directly into the system.
- Step 2: open WhatsApp and go to any conversation, whether individual or in a group.
- Step 3: open the menu tapping the 3 vertical dots in the top right-hand corner of the screen and selection the Wallpaper option.
- Step 4: out of the options available, choose Wallpaper Library and you'll soon access a gallery with dozens of images.
- Step 5: select the image of your choice and set it as your wallpaper or swipe left and right to preview other wallpapers.
However, you have to bear in mind that despite setting the wallpaper in a specific chat, that image will be applied by default to all our conversations.