You can find a Linux distribution for almost anything you need. A distro to audit wireless networks? Just download Wifislax64 that comes along with a wide range of tools to work with WiFi networks.
Everything you need to work in a wireless environment.
The purpose of this distro is to provide professionals with the security of toolset that will allow them to know the security level of any network. Based on Slackware, it can be used both as a LiveCD and a LiveUSB, as well as installed on our hard drive.
Features of Wifislax
To carry out the audit, maintenance and repair of WiFi networks, it offers us the following software:
- Audit: Hashcat and Netifera.
- Development: Qt5.
- Drivers: ATI, NVIDIA and CUDA.
- Internet: XAMPP and JDOWNLOADER.
- Multimedia: XAMPP and ZATTO.
- Office applications: LibreOffice.
- Pentest: METASPLOIT.
This distribution has been developed to improve the security of wireless environments, therefore, using this tool to steal passwords or intercept data will be under the user's own responsibility.
What's new in the latest version
- Minor improvements that tweak the performance and functions of the ISO.