File recovery software with graphical user interface
Who has not lost files deleted by accident or formatting a hard disk and then wanted to recover them? Among the various solutions to the problem that we can count on, we have WinfrGUI, a software to recover deleted files that is very easy to use.
The simplest user interface
The great advantage of this recovery tool is that its operation is within the reach of any user, even if their knowledge of PC operation is limited. Its user interface has been designed to make it as simple as possible so that with a few mouse clicks, anyone can recover the valuable files they lost. All you have to do is choose the drive to be scanned, the destination folder where the recovered files will be saved (which cannot be the same as the scanned one), and the type of analysis (shallow or deep).
A fast and simple program that is a valuable aid in mitigating any type of disaster in the form of data loss. These are its main features and functions:
- Recovery of files in different formats: images, video, audio, documents, compressed files, among others.
- File recovery from various storage drives such as HDD, SSD hard drives, and USB drives.
- Two types of analysis: deep scanning of system units and surface scanning.
- Compatible with different file systems: NFTS, FAT, exFAT, and ReFS.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 10.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...