Recover deleted or accidentally lost files
Almost all of us have had to face up to the drama of losing files on our hard drive, some of which of a huge professional or academic value, and others with an important emotional meaning, such as photos and videos. To prevent that from happening again, you can download Wise Data Recovery, a file recovery tool for Windows.
Recover any data you've lost or deleted by accident
It's a free data recovery program with really basic functions. You simply have to run the scan and we'll be able to see the files that have been recently deleted. To recover them we simply have to select those of our choice and choose a destination unit different to their original location to avoid overwriting the deleted files.
These are the main features of this application:
- Compatible with different kinds of units: USB stickers, memory cards, digital cameras, mobile phones, MP3 players, and other storage units.
- Compatible with the recovery of data from FAT (FAT12, FAT16, AND FAT32), exFAT and NTFS units.
- High-speed data scanning.
- Not only does it show the availability of lost files but also analyzes the possibility to recover them.
- Portable software so that we don't have to install anything and overwrite over data.
- Compatible with almost any version of Windows, both 32 and 64 bits.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...