We've all had to face up against that traumatic moment at which we realize that we've lost information stored on our hard drive: work, photos, music, videos... files of certain importance that, due to one reason or another, we hadn't backed up and we then lost due to damage to our storage units, unvoluntary deletions, viruses... Well, there's a solution to correct this problem and it has to do with using a program like Wondershare Data Recovery.
The app that solves the deletion of files on Mac
The full version of this program offers us a series of functions and tools capable of recovering deleted files, becoming one of the most reliable programs of this nature for macOS. It works on four different areas, covering the needs of the vast majority of common users:
- Recovery of lost files: recovery of files formatted or deleted with their original names and paths.
- Recovery of partitions: efficient recovery of lost, damaged, resized or formatted partitions in different file systems (NTFS, FAT 16, FAT 32 and exFAT).
- Recovery in RAW mode that provides us with a real-time view of all recoverable files with a single click.
- Resume recovery: imports the saved scanning results of a previous session.
These four modules have been conceived for different data loss scenarios and have turned this program into a really efficient solution that surpasses the standards of any similar tool focused on domestic cases.
How does Wondershare Data Recovery work?
The app works in three steps:
- Step 1: scan your device searching for lost files. Choose a path or location for the lost file and press Start to initiate the scanning process.
- Step 2: once the scanning has finished you can view a report with the results that includes the name, size, creation and modification dates and the status of the files that can be recovered.
- Step 3: carry out a batch or individual recovery, only choosing the specific files you want to recover.
Compatible with several devices and formats
Can we only recover information deleted from a Mac? No, it offers support for external and internal hard drives, flash memory cards, USB sticks, digital cameras and even Android smartphones if we've enabled them as a USB unit from settings. It works with the following file formats:
- Zipped files.