AutoCAD is definitely one of the most important names in the field of computer-aided design software for 2D drawings and 3D modeling. This tool designed by Autodesk is internationally recognized due to its functions and capacities that turn it into one of the most important applications for the design of plans and the recreation of 3D environments.
An essential tool for architects and industrial engineers.
Modern technology with Android smartphones and iPhones have helped us make our work portable, without needing to be sitting in front of a powerful desktop computer to develop our tasks. We'll have enough with a laptop or a mobile device to carry out basic tasks such as editing a project, annotations or any other modification. That's the reason behind AutoCAD 360, a derivate of the full version of the program now redesigned taking into account the user's mobility, simplifying views and editing.
This software comes along with plenty of different features, offering us great flexibility and the execution of basic tasks on 2D DWG files:
- Draw and modify shapes with great precision using object references.
- Selection, movement, rotation and adjustment of the object' scale.
- Multitouch zoom and frame to browser easily through large images.
- Support to add and modify text annotations.
- Accurate distance measurements.
- Function to work offline and synchronize when back online.
- Support to open projects stored on cloud storage systems such as OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
This version of AutoCAD has also been developed in APK format for Android devices, as well as for iOS, offering a complete synchronization and compatibility with those systems.
If you carry out engineering or design projects that require that you move around from one place to another with your laptop, this is the lite version you need of the best design and CAD software for Windows.