AutoCAD mobile is the perfect service for any user who needs to be able to view DWG files from their smartphone. It includes the basic drawing tools to improve productivity during field work and for teamwork collaboration if you can't always have a computer or share the same physical space.
Improve your work productivity
Need to make a last minute modification to your design? Want to show your work without having access to a PC? Download this app and improve your productivity at work with this mobility solution.
The AutoCAD application facilitates the work of the members of a project, whatever their level and experience with this software. It is a must-have for any architect, contractor, engineer or builder's smartphone.
The Android mobile version of this software has all the tools you need to complete your work successfully:
- Open and view DWG files from email or online storage.
- Create new drawings, modify them or mark them up.
- Work with layers: you can create new layers, delete them, lock them or rename them.
- Allows you to make precise measurements on drawings if you are on a construction site.
- You can edit shapes and objects with precision.
- Advanced drawing tools are available.
- Objects can be selected, moved, rotated and scaled.
- Designs can be shared with other team members and worked on even without an Internet connection.
- Includes a content panel from which to add notes, comments or photos for project colleagues.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)