Toolkit for interface designers
Designer Tools provides application user interface designers with a set of features and tools that will help them do a better job when managing and adapting all their work to Android. Designer Tools is an app that provides the necessary features to review and validate the graphic specifications of each app, such as checking its key lines or the shades of a specific color. The goal is to let the developer verify each and every pixel.
4 main features to check design adaptation
The application offers four different functions, and they are the following:
- Overlay grid where you can quickly check which designs are incompatible or misaligned.
- Overlay mock-up to see how the design specification matches the user interface developed. Supports both, vertical and horizontal orientation.
- A color selector that you can use to drag your finger around a magnifying glass and extract the hexadecimal color codes of a pixel.
- Screen details showing the device, screen, and Android version information.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...