Create CAD designs from your Android
If you usually do CAD computer designs, this app will do you a great service. DWG FastView is fully compatible with AutoCAD, has no file size limits and can be used with files hosted in the cloud, on platforms such as OneDrive, Dropbox or Google Drive. Want to discover more?
View, edit, create and share all your CAD drawings.
Make CAD drawings on your mobile device
To use this app you don't need to register or have an internet connection. What you do need is some knowledge about this type of tools, since it is not easy to use. Among other functions, it will allow us to do the following things:
- Edit objects and DWG and DXF files.
- Convert CAD drawings to PDF format.
- Use advanced drawing and editing tools to create or modify our designs.
- Import or download a CAD drawing with its corresponding fonts.
- Change the display mode between 2D and 3D.
- Obtain an integral view of the created designs.
- Access to technical assistance.
- Draw with precision and cleanliness.
- Add all types of coordinates, such as cylindrical, relative or absolute.
- Make measurements on the designs.
In addition, this app offers a premium version with more utilities that will allow us to have access to even more tools and possibilities. In any case, the interface is easy to use and clean, but it is not an easy application to use if you have never worked with CAD designs, so don't lose your patience.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...