Endless runner games are usually quite frenetic... plenty of obstacles to be dodged and loads of items to be collected. But just in case that wasn't enough, imagine that it's played in the chaotic world of the Minions. Well, that's precisely what you'll find in the official game of Despicable Me based on the successful box office cartoon movie.
Minion Rush, as the app is also known, is a game in which we'll explore different settings from the movies in which these creatures are willing to serve different villains. For such purpose, you'll have to dodge obstacles all over the screen, moving from one side to the other, jumping or sliding across the floor, whilst you try to collect the most valuable item for any Minion: bananas.
The official game of the movie so download right now for free if you're into minions.
In the Android version of this game (there's also a version for iPhone and for PC, no need to despair), you'll find all the following features and functions:
- Play with characters of the likes of Dave, Carl, and Jerry.
- Use any of the 50 unique outfits for the game. You can unlock them as you advance and manage to earn rewards: surfer, disco boy, astronaut...
- Explore emblematic settings from the movies.
- Unlock the toy unicorn or Gru's rocket.
- Play special missions to discover minigames and new clothes.
What's a minion?
The minions are tiny yellow creatures that speak their own language and that have an inborn capacity to get into trouble. Their name means something like henchmen or followers. And they play a very special role in the plot of the movies starring Gru as well as their own spin-off.