Run with Garfield and his friends
No, no one expected to see Garfield running more than the few meters that separate the couch from the bed or Jon's plate. However, Ivy's development studio has created a three-dimensional endless runner game starring the famous orange cat that hates Mondays: Garfield Rush.
And why does Garfield start his runner's adventure? To try and recover the delicious sandwich that Harry the cat just stole from him. As in any good endless runner, players can collect coins and boosters during the race. These boosters will help Garfield keep moving forward and earn more points: magnets, jet packs, special shoes...
Garfield also has to collect shopping bags with all kinds of ingredients to prepare many delicious and collectible dishes: hot dogs, spaghetti and meatballs, fried chicken, and of course, LASAGNA.
- Players run with Garfield but also unlock Odie and Nermal.
- In addition to the main stages, you can also access special areas such as the desert, space, or jungle.
- Moreover, players can unlock a whole collection of costumes for characters like Garfield the Cowboy, the Explorer, the Pirate, the Astronaut, Odie the Fireman, the Clown, and many more.
- Garfield Rush includes a level system and world rankings to compete against all Garfield Rush players.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...