On the Internet there are millions of forums where you can exchange ideas with other users with the same interests, surely you have participated in some of them. They were probably created using phpBB, also known as PHP Bulletin Board.
The best software for creating and managing online forums.
phpBB is a forum creation system based on PHP for building your own user communities. This is the most popular tool on the network and offers all kinds of benefits, including its ability to integrate with other platforms.
Why choose phpBB?
- Developed on MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Access databases.
- Includes membership management system with advanced setup options.
- Ban anyone permanently.
- Allows users to configure profiles with their own avatar, signatures and emoticons or skins.
- Create groups, exchange private messages, and send attachments.
- Powered by a free community that also offers additional customization mods.
- Includes supporting documentation and video tutorials.
An operative forum in minutes
With some basic knowledge, you can run your forum system in a matter of minutes. The setup is really simple. As an administrator you will be able to conveniently and effectively manage the activity of your space, further enjoying the security advantages that it includes.
Whether you want to create a meeting and discussion point for small groups of friends or a large community of users, phpBB is the solution you were looking for, an effective forum system that is easy to use and free.