Work with several clipboard items simultaneously
1ClipBoard is a program that allows us to significantly improve the Windows clipboard function. It manages the tracking and storing of all activity so that we can go back to any copied items.
Any item pasted to the clipboard is always available
Hosted in the Windows taskbar, it offers a dashboard where we can view all the items we have copied in chronological order (text, images, files, documents...) so that we can go back to them whenever we need to. In addition, even if we reboot, this information is not lost and we can organize it to highlight any item so that we can go back to it more easily.
These are its main functions:
- A comprehensive history of any clipboard-managed document or file.
- Batch storage of different items.
- Synchronization with other devices.
- Built-in search tool for finding any item on the clipboard.
- Shortcut: always available in the taskbar.
- Basic design.
It should be borne in mind that having a clipboard that stores any pasted item makes our work so much quicker by allowing us to go back again and again to images, files, texts, etc.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 7.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...