More functions for the Windows clipboard
The Windows clipboard is a very useful function, you know that: it allows you to copy text, a document, or any other file and use it in other open documents, transfer it to another folder, paste it in another program... the thing is you can only use this function with one file at a time. That is to say, you cannot copy more than one item to the clipboard and it keeps the last one you copied (as long as you have not used the cut & paste function).
Work with several documents simultanous on the clipboard
Clipboard Fusion comes to fill this gap, as this program monitors this activity and stores it so you can always use everything you have been pasting to the clipboard: texts, links, images, files, documents, screenshots... all well organized on a panel that allows you to have it at all times and save work if, for example, you want to use an item on a recurring basis.
It works in the background, hosted in the system taskbar, and it is very intuitive since you can have all those items you have been storing in a single work panel. These are its main features:
- Monitoring of the clipboard activity.
- Shared documents do not disappear because their memory is not formatted even if you restart the system.
- Store frequently used elements and have them always quickly available.
- Specific keyboard shortcuts.
- Create macros to generate rules.
- Synchronize the PC clipboard with other devices such as Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Customize the control panel.
- AES-256 encryption to ensure privacy.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...