Some people aren't too keen on iTunes, the multimedia player and content store that allows us to organize and synchronize our iPhones and iPads, as well as being able to purchase all sorts of contents, basically because it's an extremely closed environment.
3uTools is an alternative program for Windows that allows us to manage or restore any mobile device by Apple (iPhone, iPad or iPod) much easier. It's a really complete program that offers us the possibility to manage all our files, books, photo and video galleries, as well as importing music and organizing our libraries and collections.
Everything your iOS device needs in a single program
You might not believe us but it's hard to mention all the options available in this software. Thanks to the latter, you can forget about installing several different management programs, application stores, music services or system management tools. The following are its main features:
- Possibility to view all sorts of information about the device: the version of the iOS operating system, IMEI number, UDID number, model...
- View the installed applications, uninstall them or install new ones from the built-in store without needing to visit the App Store.
- Access the device's folders to manage them easier from our PC.
- Download and change ringtones amongst thousands of options. Includes a search engine so you can look for your favorite songs.
- Update the firmware and make backups of your device.
- Manage all the photos on your camera roll and those received by means of messaging, and quickly copy them to your PC.
- Includes a cleaner for junk files.
- Incorporates a tool to convert the audio and video formats.
- Real-time screen viewer.
- Full management of all iPhone and iPad icons.
- Access to contacts, call history, and notes.
Apart from all the latter, 3uTools includes features focused on the most advanced users such as an option to jailbreak their device with just one click (we do not recommend this option if you're not 100% sure of the consequences), update the firmware manually or disable the update notifications of iOS.