Android app of the web to book cheap hotels
Applications to look for and book hotels of the likes of Trivago have become very popular. Many users make the most of these Android and iPhone apps to find the best offers when going on holidays.
If you're a frequent user of these webs because you prefer to go to a hotel rather than renting through Airbnb, you've probably heard of Agoda. Well, here's its app for smartphones and tablets with which you can find accommodation all over the world
Cheap hotels in Barcelona? Cheap hotels in London? Search wherever you want
The application offers prices that are even cheaper than on its own website. Equipped with a very simple and straightforward interface, the user will easily be able to find accommodation all over the world.
How does Agoda work? As easy as following these steps:
- Step 1: input the city you want to visit, whether in your country or abroad.
- Step 2: indicate your arrival and leaving dates on the calendar.
- Step 3: set the number of people traveling and the number of rooms you need.
- Step 4: press the Search button and explore the offers.
Once you install the APK, you'll be able to access everything you need to organize your trip:
- Access to offers that aren't shown on the web.
- Additional savings of up to 80% by means of private offers, last-minute offers, and secret offers.
- Search amongst millions of hotels, B&B, holiday rentals...
- Establish search filters such as language, currency, local information, distance to a specific spot...
- Customer services integrated into the app so you can ask questions and modify your bookings.
The service allows you to pay immediately or upon arrival at the hotel. You can also book a taxi to take you from the airport to your accommodation.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 7.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...