Analyze the performance of the OS and hardware components
AIDA32 is a component analysis utility. With this tool, you'll get to know the technical specifications of your computer and other information concerning hardware operations. Have you ever heard of Everest? Well, it's based on AIDA32 as are all of its other variants.
Diagnose your computer.
If you need to know the temperature of the motherboard, how much stress is being put on the machine's processor or the rpm at which the fan is running, AIDA32 is the solution.
- Detects 140,000 different hardware devices with the most accurate technology, finds new drivers and BIOS updates.
- Perform stress tests on the PC and checks temperatures, voltages and speeds.
- Discover any anomalies in components, peripherals, etc.
- Use different computing systems and compare the results to other computers.
- Generates reports in HTML, MHTML, XML, CSV, TXT, MIF, INI or ADO.
Submit your PC to a deep performance inventory
AIDA32 works on the operating system as well as with hardware components. It analyzes Windows, but also your motherboard, processor, monitor, multimedia devices, network cards and printers, for example. It also has some additional settings accessible through the Windows registry or from the control panel.
Download AIDA32 for free, the perfect utility to manage computers. Detect if any component malfunctions and keep a close eye on your computer's performance at all time.
Requirements and additional information:
- Free for non-commercial use.
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...